It has been over two weeks since I bought my MacBook Pro and I thought I would share some of my thoughts so far.
- I have to say, one of the coolest features that I have enjoyed is the built-in iSight. I can easily show off Evan to others without messing with any cables or worrying about camera position.
- The backlit keyboard is awesome. I love using it in the dark.
- This computer is fast! Now when I use my Mac Mini, I feel like it is super slow 😉
- I chose the matte screen because the glossy screen a) reminds me of cheap PCs b) it is what I am comfortable with…and what reminds me of my beloved PowerBooks of the past. I am very happy I chose this option because I rarely watch movies, etc that the glossy screen is good for. Why am I mentioning this? I have been getting a lot of flack from most people I talk to. I am sure at least Ben will back me up on this one.
- Within an hour of setting my MacBook Pro up, I had my development environment set up and I was ready to go…with style.
All in all, I am very excited about my purchase and look forward to enjoying it for several years. (I collect Apple hardware so this is not going anywhere!)