After a long week of eating and lounging – here is something to get you back on track with 10 fun but hard boxing/DVRT rounds.
Two minutes of work time, 30 seconds of break between each round. Ten Total rounds. You can either use gloves/heavy bag or pick up some light weights and shadow box for the the boxing rounds.
* Note – I have written these out for an orthodox stance.
- High pull/burpee (with a sandbag)
- Jab/Cross/Left Hook/Small Step in any direction/Cross
- Fast feet (football) with 4 plyo lunges every 30 seconds
- Jab/Cross/Jab/Step Right/Right Uppercut/Left Hook
- Max Lunge with clean in the middle + rotational press (with a sandbag).
- Jab/Cross/Jab/Cross/Slip ->/Duck
- Snatches (with a sandbag)
- Jab/Cross/Jab/Slip /Right Hook/Jab Out
- Cleans (with a sandbag)