I have been extremely busy with two particular projects in the last few weeks. One – a major site optimization and the other – a custom bbPress solution which has had me reading through the functions at all hours of the day to figure out exactly what is available to me and then how to implement it.
I first started using bbPress at version 0.7 (same version as I started playing around with WordPress) and even though bbPress has matured to 0.9.x – the documentation is scarce so simple things I am used to accomplishing with WordPress (mainly custom queries) has been a challenge. I am almost done with the bbPress project which I will highlight as soon as it is up and ready to go. Overall – I have been really busy, but I have been working on great projects and have a lot of future posts planned out that will discuss some of what I learned.