Every once and awhile you find that one song you cannot seem to hear enough. For me –
“Dream With Somebody” by Tinlicker is that song and has been on repeat in my house/car for the last 5 days straight.
Check it out…
While at the gym or teaching boxing – I like to make sure I not only put together a custom workout – but also a custom playlist to showcase my latest favorites. Here is my Spring 2018 playlist:
- Empyrean (Extended Mix) – Daun Giventi
- Bend Ova (feat. Tyga) – Lil Jon
- ALL THE TIME (TOVE LO FLIP) – Keys N Krates
- The Rhythm Of The Night (R.B.X. Euro Mix) – Corona
- Automatic (Marc Stout & Scott Svejda Remix) – ZHU & AlunaGeorge
- Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
- Cheap Thrills ft. Sean Paul (Henry Fong x MEGAMAOR Remix) – Sia
- My Cloud – Grabbitz
- OMG (feat. will.i.am) – Usher
- Broken – Paul Oakenfold
- Boneless – Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo
- 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) [Peter Saves New York Edit] – Madonna
- Missing (Todd Terry Club Mix) – Everything But The Girl
- Good Vibes (Original Mix) – Kryder, The Wulf
- New Rules – Dua Lipa
- This Girl (feat. Eva Simons & T.I.) – Stafford Brothers
- What It Feels Like For a Girl (Above & Beyond 12″ Club Mix) – Madonna
I like to add a little new (My Cloud, Broken) with a few of my all time favorites (ALL THE TIME (TOVE LO FLIP), Good Vibes (Original Mix), with some songs that have stayed with me over the years (The Rhythm Of The Night (R.B.X. Euro Mix), Don’t You (Forget About Me). Regardless – if you are looking for something a little different – this is a good one.
We have had Jack for over two years and training him was long overdue. Overall he is a good dog, but he definitely needs to go through some training to be a better listener and to make sure he knows where he stands in the pack. Earlier this week we started training and for the first week he has to be tethered to me for most of the day and then keep the leash on for the remainder of the time until I can tether him to me again.
I came home from a meeting and found Pepper – the born again sheep dog that herded cattle in his previous life – holding on to Jack’s leash. The picture captures the order in the pack between them perfectly. Pepper is constantly watching Jack, drinking his water, and near by almost all day.
Even though Jack is my third dog – it is nice to be working with someone so that Jack and our family have the best relationship possible. I just wish I would have done this when we first got him. Greyhounds can be pretty stubborn…but there is no one that can be more stubborn than me so he does not have a chance.
I recently had some work done on our LR4 and the mechanic had a Ferrari in the showroom. This was the first time I ever sat in one and I could not get over how low to the ground/short it was. Fortunately for me – my legs are short and I could fit in the car. I am not sure how people much taller than me can feel comfortable in this car – but it was really cool to experience.
Fortunately Cora also went with me and got to sit in it as well. Not too much longer and she could actually reach the pedals/see out the windshield. Help us all…