This workout covers movement and endurance and will surely tire you out.
Start off with a four minute warm-up, twelve rounds of boxing (four warm up rounds, four movement rounds, and four endurance rounds), and end with a four round EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute).
30s/10s 2x at each of the following for a total of @4 minutes
- Jumping Jacks
- 4 Skiers 2 plyo lunges
- Pop squats
Set 1: Warm up
- Jab/Cross/Left Hook/Cross
- Cross/Right Uppercut/Left Hook/Cross
- Jab/Cross/Jab/Right Hook
Set 2: Movement
- Step Left/Left Hook/Cross/Step Right/Right Hook/Left Uppercut
- Jab/Cross/Left Hook/<-Duck/Right Hook (as you duck)/Jab/Cross
- Jab/Cross/Duck->/Left Hook (as you duck)/Cross/Right Uppercut/Left Hook
- Jab/Cross/Slip Right/Cross/Hook/Cross/Slip Left/Jab Out
Set 3: Endurance
- 10 squats/10 straight punches
- Right Hook/Right Uppercut/Left Hook/Jab/Jab/Cross
- Jab/Cross/Left Hook/Cross/Right Uppercut/Left Hook/Cross
- 5 plyo lunges/5 Cross Left Hook/Cross
Four 1 minute rounds – no breaks.
20 KB swings/5 burpees
10 cleans/5 seesaw presses