Another week – another week of “Quarantine Boxing”…
You can either perform this workout with a bag or by holding weights/shadowboxing.
There are 8 groups consisting of 2 parts:
- 1 minute all our effort
- 30 seconds of work that focuses more on movement vs. intensity
You will repeat each group 3x through then move on to the next group.
The key here is to give 100% effort for the 1 minute period and then taking your “break” with the 30 second part. For the 1 minute all out effort – you are looking to keep a machine like rhythm…consistent and non-stop.
Each group = 4.5 minutes of work.
If you have a tabata timer: set the timer for 8 tabatas, 3 cycles.
Once you start this workout – you go all the way through – no breaks in time.
- 1 minute: Jab/Left Hook/Cross
- 30 seconds: Jab/Cross/Jab/Cross/Move
- 1 minute: Jab/Cross/Right Hook
- 30 seconds: Cross/Jab/Cross/Jab/Move
- 1 minute: Jab/Jab/Cross
- 30 seconds: Double Right Hook/Move
- 1 minute: Cross/Left Hook/Cross
- 30 seconds: Double Left Hook/Move
- 1 minute: Jab/Cross/Right Uppercut
- 30 seconds: Jab/Cross/Cross/Jab/Move
- 1 minute: Jab/Right Hook/Jab
- 30 seconds: Shuffle 2 steps to the right, touch the ground, shuffle 2 steps to the left, touch the ground (repeat)
- 1 minute: Right Uppercut/Left Hook/Cross
- 30 seconds: Fast feet (football)
- 1 minute: Jab/Cross/Cross
- 30 seconds: Squat jump/2 squat pulses (repeat)
This one catches up to you but keep going!