I back up all my files locally and then on to Amazon S3. I am not sure what made me give Google Drive a test but I did and I have been very happy with it ever since. What is it that I like better than everything else I have tried?
- Since I am always logged in to Google for email, calendar, reader, etc – it is right there.
- I can access my files from a great web interface and even view over 30 file types (even if I do not have the application needed to open them locally)
- I can manage my files either locally or by using the web interfaces – making the whole management of files really easy regardless of where I am or what I am using to view them.
- I can easily send a link to a file to someone or share it with other people I work with who generally always have a Google account (no additional account creation needed)
- Searching through my documents is quick and easy.
- There is even a Google Drive WordPress plugin that you can use to backup your database and files back in to your Google Drive.
- Your first 5 gigs of space is free and the pricing for anything above that is completely reasonable.
I can go on. If you have not checked it out – take a tour: https://www.google.com/intl/en/drive/start/features.html