I have been using Mac OS X 10.5 now on my MacBook Pro for a week to test everything out before I upgraded my main development environment. I only found a few issues and they were pretty easy to fix.
- Text Wrangler via Cyberduck would not update any files after I made changes. I looked at a similar bug report, and updated my version of Cyberduck to the latest nightly build (2.8.1(3268)) and have not had any issues since.
- Amy had a mail issue after the “archive and install” upgrade where the “Send” button was greyed out, but after seeing she did not have a SMTP server configured, the problem was quickly resolved.
- GrowlMail was disabled when Mail.app started up, but the latest update (1.1.2) took care of that issue.
Everything else is running smoothly, and I will most likely update my main development computer over the weekend. Nice work Apple!