While at the gym or teaching boxing – I like to make sure I not only put together a custom workout – but also a custom playlist to showcase my latest favorites. Here is my Spring 2018 playlist:
- Empyrean (Extended Mix) – Daun Giventi
- Bend Ova (feat. Tyga) – Lil Jon
- ALL THE TIME (TOVE LO FLIP) – Keys N Krates
- The Rhythm Of The Night (R.B.X. Euro Mix) – Corona
- Automatic (Marc Stout & Scott Svejda Remix) – ZHU & AlunaGeorge
- Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
- Cheap Thrills ft. Sean Paul (Henry Fong x MEGAMAOR Remix) – Sia
- My Cloud – Grabbitz
- OMG (feat. will.i.am) – Usher
- Broken – Paul Oakenfold
- Boneless – Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo
- 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) [Peter Saves New York Edit] – Madonna
- Missing (Todd Terry Club Mix) – Everything But The Girl
- Good Vibes (Original Mix) – Kryder, The Wulf
- New Rules – Dua Lipa
- This Girl (feat. Eva Simons & T.I.) – Stafford Brothers
- What It Feels Like For a Girl (Above & Beyond 12″ Club Mix) – Madonna
I like to add a little new (My Cloud, Broken) with a few of my all time favorites (ALL THE TIME (TOVE LO FLIP), Good Vibes (Original Mix), with some songs that have stayed with me over the years (The Rhythm Of The Night (R.B.X. Euro Mix), Don’t You (Forget About Me). Regardless – if you are looking for something a little different – this is a good one.
My love for Adele’s music + remixes = perfect song for this week (Hello Morten Remix).
I first started listening to Keys ‘N Krates about a year ago. Ever since – they have yet to disappoint. On a recent long car trip – I listened to this remix on repeat.
Kryder & The Wulf – Good Vibes (Original Mix) just made it to my spring running mix.
Grab your copy on Beatport HERE: http://btprt.dj/1au0fge
This week – it has all been about the Hitimpulse remix of Coco by Ed Sheeran.
Another song got added to my Winter 2015 workout mix this week: I Beg Your Pardon (Edson Pride 2k14 Remix)
This week I went back in time a few years and picked one of my old favorites to share. Great song for running, working, or just relaxing.
Once again – I found a new song I added to my latest favorites playlist: Yellow Claw – Shotgun ft. Rochelle (Original Mix). If you are not familiar with it – check it out. I am always on the hunt for good new music to listen to while working or working out.
I listen to a lot of music and this is one of those songs for me that I instantly had to buy and listen to over and over.